Saturday 19 January 2008

Angels are crying

Given the world in which we live in, one where pain and suffering is a daily occurence I thought I would today post the lyrics to a song I heard that I thought would provoke people in to thinking about the world and the people around them. The group/person who the song is by is called Morandi and the song is called Angels.

People..stop fighting, angels are crying
We can be better, love is the answer
Search inside, are there anymore tears to cry ?
Don't you wonder why ?
Why you feel so alone all against the world
Search back time, when you used to sing along
To the music of your song
Song effect you can change, it's not too late
People..stop fighting, angels are crying

Some of you may have heard this song already and did not know all the lyrics. It is amazing to think that the power of song can really make you think deeply about life and the world, this song certainly did to me as I could relate to what the lyrics represent.

When I heard these lyrics they really had an impact on me and made me really think about the world and how there is much we could do by just being more loving and caring towards fellow man.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.