Sunday 27 January 2008

VVIDE Totally Rubbish

I got a blog review recently on a fairly new blog called Blogbadly and found that the person doing the review was not too keen on many parts of my little blog, in fact I got 5 thumbs downs, but the funny part is that I was REALLY happy with the review.

Why was I happy?

Well the person who completed the review did so with a certain type of humour that really made the review funny and also they did give me many pointers in improving my blog which I will be completing over the next few days.

To be totally honest the bad blog review didn't bother me because the review did not say anything bad about the content other than it is on such varied topics, it even said that "Visiting this blog is like reaching into a mystery box." because of my stories.

Overall Consensus

Blogbadly gets no thumbs down from me, it has given me some ideas on improving this blog which will help some of you wonderful readers and has given me a laugh at the same time.

Blog Badly

To read my Bad Blog Review
To put your blog forward for a Bad Blog Review Click here

0 comments: